- Advise international students
- Design and lead cross-cultural programs
- Coordinate and manage projects, resources, and staff
- Develop courses and training modules on topics related to international education
Students of SIT’s Graduate Certificate in International Education program gain the skills they need to advance in their current career. Alumni are prepared for work in study abroad or international student services as directors, language program coordinators, trainers, community education specialists, program designers, or international student coordinators or recruiters.
SIT has been a leader in the field of international education for more than 80 years.
Through SIT’s Graduate Certificate in International Education program, students have access World Learning’s network of international education and exchange programs and practitioners.
Positions held by alumni of the international education program include:
- Associate Dean, International Education, University of Richmond, Virginia, US
- Alumni Outreach Coordinator, US Embassy, Baku, Azerbaijan
- International Student and Scholar Advisor, University of California at Berkeley, California, US
- International Recruitment Officer, Delft University of Technology, Delft, Netherlands
- Director of English as a Second Language, Northfield Mount Hermon School, Massachusetts, US