Tuition and Fees
- Year 1 tuition: $21,750
- Year 2 tuition: $21,750
MA degree total tuition and fees (all terms combined): $43,500
- Year 1 on-campus room and board: TBD
- Year 2 on-campus room and board: TBD
SIT estimates the costs to students for books, personal expenses, transportation. Individual expenses may vary.
- Year 1 books: $1,200
- Year 1 personal expenses: $1,500
- Year 1 transportation costs: TBD
- Year 2 books: $1,200
- Year 2 personal expenses: $1,500
- Year 2 transportation costs: TBD
Estimated Student Loan Fees:
- Year 1: $225
- Year 2: $225
Estimated fees are based on the average amount borrowed by SIT Graduate Institute students. See details on student loan options.
Direct costs and on-campus room and board are billed by SIT Graduate Institute. Indirect, off-campus housing costs, transportation expenses, and additional costs are not billed by SIT, but represent educational expenses associated with being an enrolled student.