Study abroad as part of your master’s degree program.
International and US-Based Intensive Courses
Students have the option of completing a short-term intensive course at sites in the US or abroad. Typically ranging in duration from one to four weeks, recent intensives have been offered in Washington, DC; Bangladesh; Mexico; and Turkey.
Intensive field courses offer students pursuing an MA in sustainable development the chance to interact with practitioners in the field, learn on-site, and expand professional networking. Short-term intensives are typically offered in January. Learn more about the intensive field courses.
2018 Field Courses
- Monitoring, Learning, and Evaluation: Practice – India
- Leading and Managing Social Sector Organizations: Cases and Frameworks – Jordan
- Whose Language? Exploring the Intersection of Identity, Politics, and Education – Senegal
- International Policy and Citizen Advocacy: Immigration – Washington, DC
- Tourism, Space, and Sustainability – Morocco