- Programs of Study
- ADMISSIONS & AID
- STUDENT SERVICES
- MEDIA CENTER
Bridge Education Group
SIT Graduate Institute has partnered with Bridge Education Group to recognize the visions and values of both organizations integrating the power of knowledge and service in addressing global issues and, more specifically, in contributing to the professionalism and stature of the English language teaching field.
- SIT will provide up to five (5) competitive scholarships each year for eligible graduates of Bridge TEFL courses. Each recipient will receive a total scholarship of $3,750 that will be disbursed in the amount of $1,875 yearly for a period of two years.
- Application fee waiver
- Applicant must have obtained a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Applicant must have received a grade of 80 percent or higher on the BridgeTEFL Certificate (if applicable) and be in good standing with Bridge.
- Applicant must have completed the SIT TESOL application process and have been admitted into the SIT MA in TESOL hybrid program.
- Applicant must be employed as an English language teacher
Identify Your Bridge Education Group Affiliation
Please check the Bridge Education Group box on SIT’s online application. Otherwise, contact SIT’s Admissions Office at 800 336-1616 (toll free in the US) or 802 258-3510, or email email@example.com to get the application fee waived and be considered for the scholarship described above. Please state that you received your BridgeTEFL Certificate and reference the partnership.