SIT's 2018 Photo Contest is Here!
SIT’s 2018 Photo Contest is now open to submissions! We welcome submissions from SIT Graduate Institute students and alumni. Submit your favorite photos from your experience studying with SIT, highlighting the places you’ve seen and the things you’ve done.
- General (Crowd Favorite) – Anything that doesn’t fit in the other categories. Winner selected by the voters.
- In the Field – Images from time in your practicum or on a field course. Winner selected by judges.
- Student Spotlight – SIT students have diverse cultures, life paths, and personalities. Submit images of yourself or another SIT student or alumna/us that shows us who you are. Winner selected by judges.
- Community – Images taken anywhere in the world that SIT has a presence, including Brattleboro, VT; Washington, DC; any of our global program sites; or anywhere an SIT alumna/us or student is working. Winner selected by judges.
The winner in each category will receive a $75 Amazon gift card. Winners will be announced at the end of the contest, then contacted through email to deliver their prize. Each entrant can only win one prize.
To enter, fill in the fields in our online submission form and upload your photo. Do this up to five times! Every entry increases your chances to win!
After entering, we encourage you to hit the “share” button on the following page. Then, in the share box, tell the story of your photo and encourage all of your friends to click the link and vote for their favorite photos. Be sure to use #SITPhotoContest.
To check in on your entry, and view all of the other submissions, follow the link you’ve shared or visit this page and click “vote”. Don’t forget to vote yourself!
Terms & Conditions
- Uploaded photos must be in JPG format, between 1 MB and 15 MB in size.
- It is highly recommended that photos be at least 1000px in width and height AND that they have a resolution of at least 72dpi. Photos that do not meet these specifications will still be accepted, but their lower quality may impact the judges’ assessment of them.
- Each entrant may enter up to five photos.
- Entries may be disqualified due to inappropriate subject matter.
- By submitting a photo, you verify that you own the rights to this photo and you agree to give School for International Training nonexclusive rights to reproduce the work in perpetuity in all School for International Training print and online publications, on the website, or in any other marketing or media projects.