Master's Degree Programs
Accredited, internationally focused on-campus and online master’s degrees designed to advance your career
SIT Graduate Institute’s experiential master’s degree programs equip students with theoretical knowledge, intercultural communication skills, and work experience in their field. Students learn how to examine critical issues from multiple perspectives, acquire intercultural communication skills, and enhance their ability to work toward greater social justice. They are exposed to a variety of theories and ideas while learning from faculty, practitioners, fellow students, and their own experience.
SIT’s MA students benefit from a carefully structured curriculum of theory, practice, and reflection; personalized learning plans aligned with career objectives; and comprehensive career and practicum services. Graduates often enter fields such as international development, international relations, nonprofit management, conflict resolution and mediation, and international education.
SIT offers master’s degree programs in both online and on-campus formats. Both full-time students just entering the field and working professionals can find a program ideally suited to their career goals.
Master's Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Service, Leadership and Management (Self Designed)
- Master of Arts in International Education
- Master of Arts in International Education (Online with Short Residencies)
- Master of Arts in Peacebuilding and Conflict Transformation
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Development: Advocacy, Leadership, and Social Change
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Development: International Policy and Management
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Online with Short Residencies)
The SIT Advantage . . .
- Study with expert faculty who practice what they teach and interact with an international body of students.
- Learn in small classes where you have the opportunity to share your thoughts and be a part of a conversation.
- Develop close connections with faculty advisors and a cohort of peers engaged in similar work around the globe.
- Come away from your program with experience in a professional position related to your career goals.
- Become part of World Learning’s global network of individuals committed to social justice and cross-cultural exchange.