SIT Graduate Institute and Oxfam America have partnered to provide a special scholarship to current and past Oxfam Change Leader and Group Leader volunteers who wish to pursue an SIT master's degree.
Applicants are eligible for $1,000 per year of service (up to $3,000) and will also receive a waiver of their $50 application fee.
Applicants must be either a current or past Oxfam Change Leader and/or Group Leader volunteer and be accepted into one of the following SIT master's degree programs:
- Master of Arts in Climate Change and Global Sustainability
- Master of Arts in Humanitarian Assistance and Crisis Management
- Master of Arts in International Education
- Master of Arts in Peace and Justice Leadership
- Master of Arts in Sustainable Development
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Identify Your Oxfam Affiliation
Please check the Oxfam box on SIT’s online application. Otherwise, contact SIT’s Admissions Office at 800 336-1616 (toll free in the US) or 802 258-3510, or email email@example.com to get the application fee waived and be considered for the scholarship described above. Please state that you served with Oxfam and reference the partnership.